The coffee space of Sala Tuy Hoa Beach has been prepared for Halloween decoration with impressive and magical theme. Let’s visit us to experience and save the scary but also interesting moments.
These last days of October bustling with Halloween atmosphere, in the meantime, just keep calm and prepare yourself for the horror costumes and tools to stand out in the ghost night.
The Halloween night is when creative ideas come into being. On-screen celebrities, familiar clowns in horror movies, vampires, or wizards are always inspiring ideas for Halloween costumes. Besides, there are still beautiful and stylish ideas which suitable for girls such as Elsa fairies, “little witch” costumes, or Batman for boys…
Let’s dress up to save the most impressive images for yourself on an unforgettable October 31st night.
No-Face (カオナシ Kaonashi, lit. “Faceless”) is a spirit in the Japanese animated film Spirited Away. He is shown to be capable of reacting to emotions and ingesting other individuals in order to gain their personality and physical traits. (Source: Fandom) This image becomes popular the recent years and being a favourite costume in many Asian country, specially Viet Nam.
Wish you have a happy and safe Halloween!
???? ??? ??? ?????
- Add: 51 Doc Lap, ward 7, Tuy Hoa city, Phu Yen
- Hotline: (+84) 257 368 6666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel booking: http://bit.ly/sala-tuy-hoa-beach
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salatuyhoabeachclub/
- Website: http://salatuyhoabeach.com
- Instagram: http://bit.ly/sala-instagram
- Foody: http://bit.ly/sala-foody